Saturday 8 September 2012

Goodreads 2012 Reading Challenge

At the beginning of the year I signed up to the Goodreads 2012 Reading Challenge, setting myself a target of 25 books. This may not sound very ambitious, but I don't get as much chance to read as I used to before I became a mum.

This is a quick audioboo I recorded at the beginning of this year when I'd just started the challenge:


I am pleased to report that I have now read 25 books. It feels like a good achievement, even though some of the books were quite short and easy to read!

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
nyssapod has completed her goal of reading 25 books in 2012!
hide



nyssapod's bookshelf: read

A is for Alibi
V is for Vengeance
The Antidote: Happiness for People Who Can't Stand Positive Thinking
Banish Clutter Forever: How the Toothbrush Principle Will Change Your Life
The Joy of Less, A Minimalist Living Guide: How to Declutter, Organize, and Simplify Your Life
Pandemonium
Geek Wisdom: The Sacred Teachings of Nerd Culture
Julie & Julia: My Year of Cooking Dangerously
Hope & Glory: The Days That Made Britain
Five Go Off in a Caravan
Emma Hearts LA
Matilda
Cursed Among Sequels
The Fry Chronicles: An Autobiography
DVD Extras Include: Murder
The Secret Garden
Help!: How to Be Slightly Happier, Slightly More Successful and Get a Bit More Done
Doctor Who - Shada
The Lost Art of Keeping Secrets
Geek Tragedy


nyssapod's favorite books »

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and will reply to as many as I can