Saturday 22 September 2012

Tatty Devine name necklace

This is my nyssapod name necklace from Tatty Devine. Isn't it fab?

Name necklace from Tatty Devine



It was really easy to design this necklace by choosing the colour, lettering style, charm and chain colour. I tried various different combinations, and the final selection was as follows:
  • standard size
  • turquoise
  • sundae lettering
  • star charm
  • silver-coloured chain
The cost was £27.50 plus £3 postage and packing, and my custom-made necklace arrived 10 days after ordering.

In case you are wondering why I am called 'nyssapod', I'll give you the short version here.

There was once a Doctor Who companion called Nyssa. I rather liked the name so adopted it as my middle name when I was at school. It even ended up on my degree certificate.

My dad started calling me 'nyssapod'. It was actually a joke. But in 2005 when I needed a name for an e-mail address I found that all the obvious choices were already being used by other people. So I decided to use 'nyssapod'.

It's handy to have a name that no-one else uses, and now I have various accounts in the name of 'nyssapod', including

Over the last 7 years I've grown quite fond of the name 'nyssapod' - and this necklace is a celebration of that.

4 comments:

  1. I love this so much. I love Tatty Devine anyway, but the uniqueness of this makes it extra special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too. If you're coming to Cybher 2013 you'll see me wearing it there :)

      Delete
  2. Oh that is a lovely, I like the colour xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like the colour too, it goes with the colours I tend to wear
      xx

      Delete

I love reading your comments and will reply to as many as I can